Financing & Incentives
At Healthy Home Energy and Consulting, we're always on the lookout for ways to help you finance your home performance upgrades. In addition, we keep up-to-date on available tax credit options at the federal and state level as well as home performance programs that offer incentives and/or an energy efficiency rebate to homeowners. We are a participating contractor in the NYSERDA Home Performance with Energy Star, NY Sun and ReHome NY programs.
Affordable Financing Options
Green Jobs Green New York Financing (On Bill Recovery and Smart Energy Loan)
- Fixed interest rates as low as 3.49% (income qualified)
- No pre-payment penalties with 5, 10 and 15 year loan terms
- Maximum loan amount of $25,000
ReHome New York Financing
- Fixed 7.99% interest rate.
- No pre-payment penalties with 5, 7 and 10 year loan terms
- Maximum loan amount of $20,000*
*Up to 25% of financed amount can be used for non-eligible products.
The New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA) offers a range of programs to provide assistance in completing home performance and solar power improvements, including:
Home Performance with ENERGY STAR
- Free or reduced cost comprehensive home energy assessments for income eligible homeowners.
Assisted Home Performance with ENERGY STAR Subsidy for income eligible homeowners.
- 50% up to $4,000 of eligible project cost for single family residence
- 50% up to $8,000 of eligible project cost for multi-family residence
NYSERDA NY Sun Rebate
First-come-first-served per watt rebate incentive for qualifying Solar PV Systems
Energize NY is a community-based energy efficiency program. Energize helps commercial and non-profit property owners with Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) financing for deep energy improvements.
Healthy Home will handle all of the NYSERDA rebate paperwork for you. Our team will also provide you with all of the necessary documentation for your accountant to claim any applicable federal and state tax credits on your tax return.
Ask us about local utility incentives for your home energy upgrades.
Federal and State Tax Credits
Insulation, Windows and Doors
- Federal tax credit of 10% up to $500 on project material costs.
Federal tax credit of 30% with no maximum for PV systems
New York State tax credit of 25% of system cost up to a maximum of $5,000
Air Source Heat Pump Systems
Federal tax credit of $300 on qualifying systems
Give us a call to find out about customized financing packages and incentive programs for your home performance upgrades.