Mini-Split Heat Pumps
At Healthy Home Energy and Consulting, we search out the best products and equipment to recommend to our customers. If you're looking for a Westchester installer for a high-efficiency mini-split heat pump, look no further.
When we decided to take on heat pumps, we took on the best line up that we could find. Then our team took on the training required to become a certified installer of Mitsubishi electric heat pumps, the most energy efficient cooling and heating systems available.
How They Work: Heat Pumps Transfer Energy
Unlike furnaces and other heating systems that generate heat, heat pumps work by transferring heat energy from one place to another. In winter, they transfer low temperature heat from the outside air, compress it, and supply it at a comfortable temperature to the inside of your house. In the summer, they do the opposite. Heat from inside your home is transferred to the outside. Like an air conditioner or a refrigerator, heat pumps rely on refrigerant to transfer the heat by taking advantage of the fact that they change from liquid to gas as they get warm.
What Makes a Mini-Split So Great?
- Cooling and heating for comfort where you want it when you want it
- Continuous air filtration and odor elimination
- Whisper quiet operation
- Most energy efficient cooling and heating system available
- Unlike central air conditioning systems, ductless heat pumps do not take up valuable space in your home or require invasive remodeling to install
Healthy Home Energy and Consulting can offer you a cooling and heating solution that will pay for itself in energy savings!
Heat, and Tons of It
We picked these systems because they are the best suited to deliver year-round comfort in the climate we live in,
- HEATING even when it's minus 13 degrees F outdoor ambient, producing up to 100% heating capacity at 5 degrees F.
- YEAR-ROUND COMFORT in extreme climates without the need for energy-consuming indoor supplemental heating devices.
- HOT-START TECHNOLOGY provides warmth from the start, reducing drafts.
Mitsubishi's INVERTER-driven compressor technology enables these systems to quickly and consistently achieve the desired temperature while maximizing energy efficiency. This type of compressor can transfer heat energy even at low temperatures, so we can rely on heat pumps below freezing.
Comfortable, Flexible & Low Cost to Operate
Variable refrigerant flow (VRF) zoning allows each individual zone to have personalized comfort. A zoned system also allows you to keep your energy use as low as possible, keeping your operating costs down. A two pipe-system is simple to install and service. In fact, changing filters and cleaning coils is the extent of the maintenance required by these systems.
We are trained and certified experts in both system design and installation of Mitsubishi Ductless Heat Pump systems, the highest quality heat pumps available.